We respect the privacy of each person, which is why we guarantee the security of Your data submitted while using the online store https://sklep.pharmaceris.com/en
- The administrator of personal data is Cosmetic Laboratory Dr Irena Eris LLC based in Piaseczno, postcode: 0-500, 12 Armii Krajowej St. (the “Administrator”).
- The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Inspector, who should be contacted in all matters concerning processing of personal data, at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Submission of Your personal data is voluntary. We collect Your personal data in the following cases:
- when registering an account in the Store You will be asked to provide personal data: name and surname, address details, phone number and e-mail address. Data collected in this way will be used only to register and run the account;
- when placing the orders in the Store You will be asked to provide personal data: name and surname, address details, phone number and e-mail address. Data collected in this way will be used only to properly carry out the transaction and deliver ordered cosmetics to the indicated address;
- when subscribing to the newsletter containing information on current promotions and new products in the Store, You will be asked to provide e-mail address; the subscription may be withdrawn at any time;
- when using cookie technology in order to customize the Store to Your individual needs.
- 4. We also collect the following information:
- Information resulting from the general rules of internet connections, such as IP address (and other information in the systems logs) are used by the Administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses may also be used for statistics – to collect general demographic information (for example on the region of the connection).
If You do not agree on personalization of the Store by third-party suppliers or tracking elements of third-party suppliers, we suggest disabling cookies of third-party suppliers in the web browser options on the device You use or using a private browsing which You can find in an actual web browser.
- The collected personal data will be processed for the purpose of maintaining an account of the user and fulfilment of the sales agreement, hereinafter referred to as “processing necessary for the performance of the agreement”, determining and seeking possible claims, hereinafter referred to as “legitimate interest of the Administrator”, for statistical and technical purposes and in case of granting a consent – also for marketing purposes.
- Where applicable, recipients of Your data may be entities providing courier services, postal services and entities providing payment intermediation.
- Your data will be stored for a period of time until: You delete Your account, the Administrator closes the website or You withdraw the consent to process personal data, and until the prescription of possible claims under the generally applicable provisions of law.
- You are granted the right to:
- request access to your personal data, their correction, deletion, processing restrictions and the right to transfer them;
- object to the processing of your data, including processing them on the basis of legitimate interest of the Administrator, as well as to processing personal data for marketing purposes;
- in case of processing personal data on the basis of consent – withdraw a consent to an appointed purpose of processing personal data, without affecting lawfulness of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal;
- file a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
cookie – a brief information written by the server on the Customer’s device, in form of a file that the server can read while reconnected from the same device.
system log – an information transmitted to the server by the computer of the user at every connection. It can contain various data (for example IP number), from which you can more or less precisely determine where the connection to the WWW page came from.
IP address – an individual number, usually owner by every computer connected to the internet. An IP number is permanently dedicated to the computer (static IP) or in case of using a modem connection – assigned to it for a certain connection (dynamic IP).
If you share a computer with other persons, having finished using the services of the Store, which require logging in, should you log out in order to prevent others from viewing, using and modifying Your resources and information.
The data provided by You when placing an order are known only to You, the Administrator and the entities, the services of which are necessary to fulfil the order. On our part, we guarantee that they will not be disclosed to any unauthorized persons. You should also be careful terms of making them available to the third parties.